Hey everyone! This is Roma from BELLAMI. I have heard that a lot of people are interested in BELLAMI Synthetic Lashes but weren’t sure where to start – so I put together a short video tutorial on everything you need to know to get the perfect lash.
BELLAMI Synthetic Lashes hold a special place in my heart. I have been wearing lashes as long as I can remember, and I helped create this product line with our product development team.
BELLAMI Synthetic Lashes are unlike any other false lashes available today. BELLAMI Synthetic Lashes feature a thin, lightweight, and flexible band. Once applied, the lashes feel silky, feathery and weightless like your own eyelashes.
Plus, BELLAMI Synthetic Lashes are long and work for all eye shapes. I prefer a dramatic lash, but we have a style that will fit anyone’s preference.
To install a pair of BELLAMI Synthetic Lashes you will need:
- Tweezers (optional)
- Lash Glue
Roma’s Eyelash Installation Tips
- Size the lash on the eye to determine if the lash needs to be trimmed to fit.
- If you want to trim the lash, be sure to trim from the end of the lash (never trim from the front).
- Apply lash glue to the lash band.
- Wait a moment before placing the lash on the on the eye. Let the glue set a bit and get tacky. This will ensure that the lash will securely adhere to the lash line.
- Place the lash on your lash line and position as desired.
- For the best appearance, makes sure the corners are set well and pressed down.
Tip: placing the lash on an angle creates a more doll-like appearance!
SOME OF ROMA’S BELLAMI FAVORITES