BELLAMI BELL AIR 20" 230g #60 ASH BLONDE SET
- Style: Pre-styled "S" Wave Design
- Length: 20 Inches
- Total Weight: 230 Grams
- Hair: 100% Human Hair
- Volumizer:1 x 180 Gram Volumizer
- Clips: 2 x 25 Gram Clip-in Wefts
2-IN-1 CURLER & FLAT IRON:
The Game Changer
- This 25mm barrel heats up in 8-10 seconds, and boasts a Digital Temperature LED 250-450F Display. With the option to straighten or curl your hair using ceramic tourmaline barrel technology, achieving gorgeous and bouncy curls is now easier than ever.
- The curling wand can be used when open to create perfectly-tousled beach waves, or can be used closed to sculpt perfectly-defined curls.
- The 2-in-1 Curler & Flat Iron comes with a professional-length cord and a protective cool tip.
CARRIER AND HANGER:
For Storage of BELL-AIR
- Made of safe, non-woven fabric
- Save Space to Store Hair Extensions
- Keeps Wave Pattern
- Prevents Dust & Moisture
- Can Store Several Bundles of Hair Extensions with Hanger
- Hanger is lined with a soft felt fabric so hair is safely stored
Boar Hair Brush:
The Go-To Bristles
- This natural boar-bristle brush naturally conditions as you run it through your hair.
- The boar hair brush disperses natural oils from your scalp throughout the rest of your hair, improving texture and shine.
- Whether caring for your extensions or your natural hair, using a boar-bristle brush can reduce frizz and tangles without tugging or damaging your hair.
Sectioning Made Easy
- The Rattail Comb parts and sections hair flawlessly, leaving hair perfectly styled, easy to maintain, and tangle-free.
- This comb adds body and bounce to limp, dull hair, imparting shine and luster.
- The Bellami Rattail Comb prevents drag and friction, is anti-static, and is also heat and chemical resistant.
Attach With Ease
- These clips have a unique, double-hinged design to help you section and separate your hair during weft application.
- Each clip contains two adjustable springs to securely hold any hair type or density.
- Holds thin and thick hair out of the way while working and styling. Great for sectioning hair.
Silk Duster Draw String Bag
- Store and protect your BELL-AIR set.
- Bellami Dust Covers are the perfect solution to keeping your wefts looking their best.
- Each Dust Cover is made of soft silk and designed with a drawstring closure to keep out dust and dirt.
- Drawstring closure.
- Soft silk material.
- Anti-static, lightweight, and perfect for storing your BELL-AIR while traveling.
Step 1: 15 Seconds
Step 2: 30 Seconds
Step 3: 45 Seconds
Step 4: 60 Seconds
Step 5: 75 Seconds
Step 6: 90 Seconds
- What is the difference between 220g, 160g and 120g?
- How long does shipping take?
- How do I track my package?
- What is the double drawn range?
- My BELLAMIS aren't the right colour and I haven't opened the main part of the package, how do I return/exchange?
- Where do you ship from?
- My payment won't go through?
- How do I know which colour to choose?
- My colour is on back order, can I still purchase it?
- How do I clip my BELLAMI's in?
- How long does my hair have to be to wear BELLAMI's?
- Can my BELLAMIS be dyed?
- Can I use styling tools on my BELLAMIS?
- Can I wash my BELLAMI's?
- How often do I wash my BELLAMI's?
- How long do BELLAMI Hair extensions typically last?
- My BELLAMIS are shedding! What do I do?
- What does it mean when an item is on Back-Order?
- What is the difference between the wrap & clip ponytails?
- Should I wash my clip-ins before wearing?
What is the difference between 220g, 160g and 120g?
100% Remy Human Hair
Total Weight 120 Grams Total Weight 160 Grams Total Weight 220 Grams Total Length 18 Inches Total Length 20 Inches Total Length 22 Inches Total Pieces 7 Total Pieces 10 Total Pieces 10 Number of Wefts Size of Weft Number of Wefts Size of Weft Number of Wefts Size of Weft 2 4 Clip Weft 1 8" Weft 1 8" Weft 3 3 Clip Weft 1 7" Weft 1 7" Weft 2 2 Clip Weft 2 6" Weft 2 6" Weft 2 4" Weft 2 4" Weft 4 1.5" Weft 4 1.5" Weft
How long does shipping take?Canada: 7-12 working daysUSA: 5-7 working daysInternational: 10-15 working days (may be longer for slow-to-ship countries)
How do I track my package?You will be emailed a shipment confirmation email along with a tracking number to track the shipment of your package. In some circumstances, this tracking number is not a step by step tracking rather a delivery confirmation.
What is the double drawn range?Our double drawn range means thick and voluptuous hair from top to bottom. This is in contrast to the natural ends like our own hair has, which may be thinner towards the bottom.
My BELLAMIS aren't the right colour and I haven't opened the main part of the package, how do I return/exchange?If you would like to send them back for an exchange or refund, you may do that as long as the security seal has not been broken and they have not been opened or worn, please contact us prior to sending your BELLAMIS back for full details & address information.
Please write on the outside of the package with a marker "RETURN - NO DUTIES" so they don't get held up in customs. Please also include your order number inside the package. Please do not use UPS as they can charge very high rates on this side of the border. Feel free to use USPS regular shipping. We recommend sending it back with a tracking number as we cannot be held liable for lost or unknown whereabouts of returns or exchanges.
*Note: You may only return or exchange any BELLAMI Professional Styling Tools if the item was purchased at full price. If a promotion or discount code was used, we are not able to offer a return or exchange.*
Where do you ship from?Our shipping facility is currently located in Los Angeles, California USA.
My payment won't go through?Try using a different browser, this tends to be the solution. If you are still experiencing issues, feel free to contact us at email@example.com :)
How do I know which colour to choose?If you are unsure on which colour will match you, feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org of your hair taken outside in natural light and we would love to colour match you :)
My colour is on back order, can I still purchase it?Yes, you certainly can! Placing an order will reserve a set for you so once we are back in stock, we will send you your BELLAMIS right away!
How do I clip-in my BELLAMIS?We have a whole page dedicated to this on our site! Check it out here: www.bellamihair.com/pages/fitting-your-bellami-hair-extensions
How long does my hair have to be to wear BELLAMIS?We recommend 6 inches minimum, but if you think you can make it work then you are more then welcome to try it out :)
Can my BELLAMIS be dyed?Our extensions are 100% human hair that have gone through its own dyeing process, and although they were constructed to accept color, we do suggest getting a professional opinion by an experienced colorist. Dyeing may lead to shortening the lifespan of your BELLAMI’s and possibly cause damage if not done correctly. We also recommend not lightening or using any bleaching agents.
We do not recommend dying our Balayage or Ombre sets as they have been processed multiple times. Due to the processing they have gone through they do not take to dying well.
Please keep in mind, that if chosen to dye BELLAMIS, it is up to the customers discretion and done at your own risk.
One of our fashionistas and fabulous YouTube beauty guru has a video on dying them, showing you how simple it is, which can be watched here: http://www.youtube.com/
Can I use styling tools on my BELLAMIS?Yes you can! We always recommend using a heat protectant spray and on a side note some ladies wash them first to take off the vitamin enriched coating.
Can I wash my BELLAMIS?Absolutely, try staying away from shampoos with sulfate in them and use hydrating conditioners! Leave-in conditioners and heat protectants will prolong your BELLAMIS life span.
How often do I wash my BELLAMIS?ONLY wash your BELLAMI Hair extensions when they look like they absolutely need it! As they are not attached to your scalp, they don't receive the natural oils as our own hair does! So there is no need to wash them as often as you wash your own hair.
How long do BELLAMI Hair extensions typically last?The lifespan of BELLAMIS is anywhere from 3 - 6 months, depending on their usage and how they are cared for and maintained.
My BELLAMIS are shedding, what do I do?Some shedding is normal within the first couple wears, just like your own hair! But if you feel your BELLAMIS are shedding excessively, please feel free to contact us.
What does it mean when an item is on Back-Order?
Popular items may sell out quickly and temporarily be on back order. This means that the items are currently out of stock but that there are shipments on their way to re-stock our warehouses. Ordering an item that is currently on back order is a worry-free way to ensure that you will be first in line for the new inventory and that the item which you ordered will be sent out to you as soon as we receive it!
- The backordered items in any order will automatically ship out as soon as we receives the items.
- You will be notified via a shipment confirmation email (and a tracking number) once your back ordered items have shipped. You will not need to contact customer support, or do anything to follow up on the back ordered item We will take care of it for you from here on out!
- We will do our best to estimate when back ordered items are expected to ship, and post this information on the website, as well as update all customers who have purchased back ordered items.
What is the difference between the wrap & clip ponytails?
Our wrap ponytail is a more natural way to get great length and volume! You would simply put your natural hair into a ponytail, and then place the bobby pin anchor into the top of the ponytail. Then, you would wrap the single strand of hair around until it Velcro’s together! Some people also like to use bobby pins to make it more secure.
Our clip ponytail is the better option for higher ponies. You would put your natural hair into a ponytail, and then tie it again with the hair tie attached to the clip. Afterwards, you will use the claw clip to clip the ponytail on your natural hair
20. Should I wash my clip-ins before wearing?
All consumer clip-ins and professional extensions have a vitamin seal that acts as a protective layer. Purchasers must wash their clip-ins before wearing them, and stylists must wash them before installing them on a guest.
Washing the extensions removes the vitamin seal; with it, some color may wash off. This is normal and does not affect the color or extensions' quality or longevity. It is typical after hair coloring in salons or at our factories.
Although color bleeding may last a few washes, most will occur during the initial wash. The runoff will be more visible for darker colors.
Always wash extensions with a gentle sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner to protect them. We recommend BELLAMI Moisture Restore shampoo and conditioner for the best results.
100% REMY HUMAN HAIR
For a beautiful transformation, the Bell-Air Volumizing Hair Extensions is uniquely designed to add fullness and length to your mane. The Bell-Air blends with your own locks and can be easily styled with thermal tools. We designed the Bell-Air with a 230g wired volumizer that is virtually undetectable and can be custom fit along with detachable velcro clips for the most comfortable wear. It also comes with 2 side clip-in wefts to provide additional depth and dimension where needed, for the ultimate, full-coverage, head-turning effect.