SYNTHETIC WIG CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Due to the nature of synthetic hair, wash only if dirty.
- Cannot dye wig due to being synthetic fibers.
- Before you wash, carefully detangle the hair using a BELLAMI Wig Brush. Start from ends and work your way toward the root to decrease shedding.
- Using a sulfate free shampoo, distribute a quarter size amount evenly throughout the hair. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling.
- Use gentle circular motions to clean the cap. Then rinse with cool water.
- Apply conditioner from mid-shaft to the ends. Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner.
- Use lukewarm water, rinse the hair letting the water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Towel blot to remove excess water.
- Gently brush with a BELLAMI Wig Brush and air dry on a wig stand.
- The use of dry shampoos or hair powders can help remove shine from wig.
- Use low heat setting when styling with hot tools.