Skip to content
- Wash with lukewarm water, using a gentle, sulfate free shampoo. Condition the wig after washing.
- Towel dry the wig. Do not rub or handle the wig roughly. Pat to dry.
- Air drying is ideal, however, a blowdryer can be used on a low heat setting.
- Brush the wig using a detangling brush. Gently brush from the ends of the hair moving towards the top and be careful when coming close to the lace to avoid tearing.
- Use a heat protectant product prior to using any hot tools on the unit.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.