Silk Seam Hair Extensions Product Care
How to care for your BELLAMI Silk SeamTM Hair Extensions
- Washing & Conditioning: BELLAMI clip-ins should be washed in lukewarm water to remove any environmental and product build-up. Always use a gentle moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that will not strip the extensions. Wash only if you are using styling products.
- Styling: Before styling with a hot tool, use a heat-protectant spray on your BELLAMI clip-ins.
- Before using a curling iron, we recommend BELLAMI Flawless Blend
- Before using a flat iron, we recommend BELLAMI Total Defense
- Brush gently before and after use with a bristle brush to get rid of any tangles, we recommend the BELLAMI Boar Brush for best results.
- Deep condition when necessary for extra BELLAMI Miracle Mask
- Never comb through extensions when wet and only use hot tools when dry.
- Storage: Store your extensions in a dry, flat place when not in use.
- We recommend the Bellami Hair Extensions Carrier & Hanger
- Store away from UV light, to protect your color from fading
- Most importantly, care for your extensions like you would your own hair.
About Our Vitamin Seal: All consumer clip-ins and professional extensions have a vitamin seal that acts as a protective layer. Purchasers must wash their clip-ins before wearing them, and stylists must wash them before installing them on a guest.
Washing the extensions removes the vitamin seal; with it, some color may wash off. This is normal and does not affect the color or extensions' quality or longevity. It is typical after hair coloring in salons or at our factories.
Although color bleeding may last a few washes, most will occur during the initial wash. The runoff will be more visible for darker colors.
Always wash extensions with a gentle sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner to protect them. We recommend BELLAMI Moisture Restore shampoo and conditioner for the best results.