Skip to content
HOW TO USE:
- Step 1: Place lash on the lid for estimated measurement and carefully cut from the outer corner as needed
- Step 2: Place lash glue along the spine of the lash, wait until the glue is tacky and almost transparent.
- Step 3: Place the false lash on top of your natural lashes, keeping the spine close to the lash line.
- Step 4: Make sure the inner and outer corners are pressed down for a seamless finish.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.