- Put your natural hair in a low ponytail or braids to create a flat foundation (Cornrowing braids to the scalp provides the flattest foundation).
- Apply a wig cap and ensure that all your hair is under the wig cap.
- Apply the wig to your head or to mannequin head and the cut the lace following the hairline.
- Adjust the straps on the wig to suit your head size.
- Place the wig upside down with the front of the wig toward you.
- Apply the wig front first and pull down the back.
- Adjust the wig so that the front matches up with your natural hairline.
Our human hair wigs require regular maintenance to keep them looking vibrant and healthy.