- HOW TO USE
- Shape: Tapered
- Material: Synthetic
- Eyelash Craft: Hand-tied
- Eyelash Length: 1.8cm
- Weight: 0.09g
- Band Color: Black
- Volume: Full
- Color: Black
HOW TO USE:
- Step 1: Place lash on the lid for estimated measurement and carefully cut from the outer corner as needed
- Step 2: Place lash glue along the spine of the lash, wait until the glue is tacky and almost transparent.
- Step 3: Place the false lash on top of your natural lashes, keeping the spine close to the lash line.
- Step 4: Make sure the inner and outer corners are pressed down for a seamless finish.
- What is the difference between 220g, 160g and 120g?
- How long does shipping take?
- How do I track my package?
- What is the double drawn range?
- My BELLAMIS aren't the right colour and I haven't opened the main part of the package, how do I return/exchange?
- Where do you ship from?
- My payment won't go through?
- How do I know which colour to choose?
- My colour is on back order, can I still purchase it?
- How do I clip my BELLAMI's in?
- How long does my hair have to be to wear BELLAMI's?
- Can my BELLAMIS be dyed?
- Can I use styling tools on my BELLAMIS?
- Can I wash my BELLAMI's?
- How often do I wash my BELLAMI's?
- How long do BELLAMI Hair extensions typically last?
- My BELLAMIS are shedding! What do I do?
- What does it mean when an item is on Back-Order?
- What is the difference between the wrap & clip ponytails?
What is the difference between 220g, 160g and 120g?
100% Remy Human Hair
Total Weight 120 Grams Total Weight 160 Grams Total Weight 220 Grams Total Length 18 Inches Total Length 20 Inches Total Length 22 Inches Total Pieces 7 Total Pieces 10 Total Pieces 10 Number of Wefts Size of Weft Number of Wefts Size of Weft Number of Wefts Size of Weft 2 4 Clip Weft 1 8" Weft 1 8" Weft 3 3 Clip Weft 1 7" Weft 1 7" Weft 2 2 Clip Weft 2 6" Weft 2 6" Weft 2 4" Weft 2 4" Weft 4 1.5" Weft 4 1.5" Weft
How long does shipping take?Canada: 7-12 working daysUSA: 5-7 working daysInternational: 10-15 working days (may be longer for slow-to-ship countries)
How do I track my package?You will be emailed a shipment confirmation email along with a tracking number to track the shipment of your package. In some circumstances, this tracking number is not a step by step tracking rather a delivery confirmation.
What is the double drawn range?Our double drawn range means thick and voluptuous hair from top to bottom. This is in contrast to the natural ends like our own hair has, which may be thinner towards the bottom.
My BELLAMIS aren't the right colour and I haven't opened the main part of the package, how do I return/exchange?If you would like to send them back for an exchange or refund, you may do that as long as the security seal has not been broken and they have not been opened or worn, please contact us prior to sending your BELLAMIS back for full details & address information.
Please write on the outside of the package with a marker "RETURN - NO DUTIES" so they don't get held up in customs. Please also include your order number inside the package. Please do not use UPS as they can charge very high rates on this side of the border. Feel free to use USPS regular shipping. We recommend sending it back with a tracking number as we cannot be held liable for lost or unknown whereabouts of returns or exchanges.
*Note: You may only return or exchange any BELLAMI Professional Styling Tools if the item was purchased at full price. If a promotion or discount code was used, we are not able to offer a return or exchange.*
Where do you ship from?Our shipping facility is currently located in Los Angeles, California USA.
My payment won't go through?Try using a different browser, this tends to be the solution. If you are still experiencing issues, feel free to contact us at email@example.com :)
How do I know which colour to choose?If you are unsure on which colour will match you, feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org of your hair taken outside in natural light and we would love to colour match you :)
My colour is on back order, can I still purchase it?Yes, you certainly can! Placing an order will reserve a set for you so once we are back in stock, we will send you your BELLAMIS right away!
How do I clip-in my BELLAMIS?We have a whole page dedicated to this on our site! Check it out here: www.bellamihair.com/pages/fitting-your-bellami-hair-extensions
How long does my hair have to be to wear BELLAMIS?We recommend 6 inches minimum, but if you think you can make it work then you are more then welcome to try it out :)
Can my BELLAMIS be dyed?Our extensions are 100% human hair that have gone through its own dyeing process, and although they were constructed to accept color, we do suggest getting a professional opinion by an experienced colorist. Dyeing may lead to shortening the lifespan of your BELLAMI’s and possibly cause damage if not done correctly. We also recommend not lightening or using any bleaching agents.
We do not recommend dying our Balayage or Ombre sets as they have been processed multiple times. Due to the processing they have gone through they do not take to dying well.
Please keep in mind, that if chosen to dye BELLAMIS, it is up to the customers discretion and done at your own risk.
One of our fashionistas and fabulous YouTube beauty guru has a video on dying them, showing you how simple it is, which can be watched here: http://www.youtube.com/
Can I use styling tools on my BELLAMIS?Yes you can! We always recommend using a heat protectant spray and on a side note some ladies wash them first to take off the vitamin enriched coating.
Can I wash my BELLAMIS?Absolutely, try staying away from shampoos with sulfate in them and use hydrating conditioners! Leave-in conditioners and heat protectants will prolong your BELLAMIS life span.
How often do I wash my BELLAMIS?ONLY wash your BELLAMI Hair extensions when they look like they absolutely need it! As they are not attached to your scalp, they don't receive the natural oils as our own hair does! So there is no need to wash them as often as you wash your own hair.
How long do BELLAMI Hair extensions typically last?The lifespan of BELLAMIS is anywhere from 3 - 6 months, depending on their usage and how they are cared for and maintained.
My BELLAMIS are shedding, what do I do?Some shedding is normal within the first couple wears, just like your own hair! But if you feel your BELLAMIS are shedding excessively, please feel free to contact us.
What does it mean when an item is on Back-Order?
Popular items may sell out quickly and temporarily be on back order. This means that the items are currently out of stock but that there are shipments on their way to re-stock our warehouses. Ordering an item that is currently on back order is a worry-free way to ensure that you will be first in line for the new inventory and that the item which you ordered will be sent out to you as soon as we receive it!
- The backordered items in any order will automatically ship out as soon as we receives the items.
- You will be notified via a shipment confirmation email (and a tracking number) once your back ordered items have shipped. You will not need to contact customer support, or do anything to follow up on the back ordered item We will take care of it for you from here on out!
- We will do our best to estimate when back ordered items are expected to ship, and post this information on the website, as well as update all customers who have purchased back ordered items.
What is the difference between the wrap & clip ponytails?Our wrap ponytail is a more natural way to get great length and volume! You would simply put your natural hair into a ponytail, and then place the bobby pin anchor into the top of the ponytail. Then, you would wrap the single strand of hair around until it Velcro’s together! Some people also like to use bobby pins to make it more secure.
Our clip ponytail is the better option for higher ponies. You would put your natural hair into a ponytail, and then tie it again with the hair tie attached to the clip. Afterwards, you will use the claw clip to clip the ponytail on your natural hair.
100% Synthetic Fibers
Developed by false lash experts to mimic mink fullness, wispiness, and fluffiness.
Premium Synthetic Eyelashes constructed of Hand-tied synthetic fibers
- Reusable - up to 10 wears
- Synthetic high quality – vegan and cruelty-free
- Soft and Light weight
- Flexible thin band
- 3 Dimensional plush lashes
- Use gentle makeup remover to clean the spine of any leftover glue and place it back in the original container.
- Lashes can be worn multiple times.